What Are The Different Mba Specializations Offered
- Posted By : Kamal-Bhatt
- Posted Date : August 27, 2020
- EmailID : email@example.com
- Short URL : https://indi.in/i9hZw
- Rating :
- Vote Successful!
- Total Votes : 0
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is a program that equips you with the endless opportunities and knowledge bank to work in the management or corporate sector.MBA being such a popular and lucrative degree has evolved. Therefore nowadays other than the general MBA degree, the degree also comes with various specializations that the students can select as per their interest and preference. The famous MBA specializations which are offered by any good MBA college are -
- MBA Big Data Analytics
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA Innovation Entrepreneurship and Venture Development
- MBA-Human Resource (HR)
- MBA Marketing
- MBA International Business
- MBA Information Technology
- MBA Agri-Business
- MBA Data Analytics
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
These specializations help students receive an in-depth specialization in a specific industry, experience, or profession towards which they are inclined and thus make their further path in the field convenient and flexible.
DBGI is the Top MBA college in Uttarakhand.
Similar Ads that may interest you
If you have settled on a decision to embrace Master of Business Administration, ...12 Days ago